Ronaldo: "I'm very happy about my scoring streak"



Related Post




Cristiano Ronaldo was the star of Real Madrid triumph against Granada thanks to two goals, and now has 150 goals in 149 games. The Portuguese spoke about his stats after the match and said: "I am very happy about my scoring form. But the most important thing is the team, Real Madrid. We wanted to get a win and the league starts for us today."

The Real Madrid striker was substituted because of a knock that he took in the second half and clarified what the injury was: "The thigh is okay. I got kicked and I have a bruise. Let's see if I recover in the next few days to play with Portugal". When asked about his goal celebrations he said: "Maybe I’m a little sad. That's the only reason when I score goals and I'm not happy. People know why. I don’t want to talk more about that."


OFFICIAL, Two new players for Anzhi

Anzhi Makhachkala have signed 27 year old French midfielder Lassana Diarra, arriving from Real Madrid, and 23 year old forward Nikita Aleksandrovich Burmistrov, arriving from Amkar Perm.


Responses

0 Respones to "Ronaldo: "I'm very happy about my scoring streak""

Post a Comment

 
pagerank search engine optimization
Back on top Copyright © 2010 - 2012 | Bunabi